|Need a great scrapbooking idea for a unique gift for a mom to be? A gift to celebrate the upcoming birth that will be treasured in the years to come. A baby shower mini album makes a great gift for for this joyous occasion and mom will love it! I am yet to come across a new mother that did not love her mini album gift from the moment she lays eyes on it.
This Album will be moms record of special moments throughout her pregnancy to the time her baby is welcomed into the world. Each page will have either photo matts for mom to add photos, or journaling spots for mom to record her thoughts and feelings. Title each page so that mum can easily identify what what information needs to be added.
The recipe for the perfect baby shower mini album gift. One or two pages per topic will be more than enough for an album of this type.
1. We’re pregnant – Photos of the parents to be; Journaling spot to record the story of when mom told dad.
2. Due date – Record the due date of baby
3. Eating habits – Record moms likes and dislikes and include any other quirky habits due to pregnancy.
4. Baby names – Journaling spots to list the prospective boys and girls names (with notes why each name was selected) and of course the final
5. First glimpse – Photo matt for the first ultrasound pictures; Journaling spots to record thoughts and feelings.
6. The belly shot – Photo matt for a picture of moms growing belly.
7. Hopes and dreams – Journaling spots for both mom and dad to note down their dreams for baby’s future.
8. The baby shower – Photo matts and a pocket to hold the little notes the attendees will write to baby on the day.
9. Brand new – First photo of baby
10. And then there were three (or four, five etc) – A great idea especially if this will be a first child, the title will read “And then there were three” along side a photo of mom, dad and the new baby when he is born.
These great ideas should be more than enough for you to make your first baby shower gift that is sure to be both loved and appreciated. That it will be a time treasured keepsake made with lots of time and love is a bonus.