- Headlines Make or Break your article! - Spend extra time writing the article Headline! I’ve ready you should write the headline over 20 times to come up with that creative headline that actually clicks with your audience! Ok, I know 20 is a lot of headlines. But at least try for 10….. 5? My point is spend the time necessary to come up with a headline that makes people want, no Need, to stop and read your article. Try for a clever headline that just gives a peek into what you are providing! Fun stuff! So looking forward to the subject and providing the Tips and Tricks of Content Marketing over the next two weeks.
- Calls to Action or CTA’s – How critical are these in your content? Probably 2nd only to the Headline! You don’t want to shout BUY FROM ME, BUY FROM ME, BUY FROM ME… but you do want to make it obvious where your readers can take the next step. Make it EASY and Easy to find! Also, remember, you don’t have to just have Calls to Action for actual sales….make it easy for your prospects to follow steps to you…. and to an actual conversation with you! One last tip for content Calls to Action – Keep people engaged with you….link relevant text in your content to other articles or blog posts you’ve written or services you provide that are related to the message. We hope these tips are helping you streamline your content marketing strategy… but if we can help, please leave us a message below!
- Take the time to find out what your actual audience needs. Ask questions online. Ask your clients when you are on the phone with them. Try polls. Find out where else your audience is hanging out and see what questions they are asking. Here is a great resource for helping find out what questions are being asked online: Keyword Questions:https://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/keyword-questions.
- Be Your Audience’s Go To Resource for Your Niche! Regularly answer your customer’s most difficult question. Use the tool I mentioned previously, Keyword Tools, to help you figure out exactly what questions to answer! Engage with your audience using surveys, polls… find out what is making them crazy and help them find the solution. Bottom Line: Focus on Your Audience! Solve their Problems and the will keep coming back to you for other solutions!
- Provide the answers to your audience’s UNANSWERED questions! Often when you come to the web you find the same topic covered over and over again. Make your blog the place people go to find the answers to the questions nobody else answers. It doesn’t have to be highly technical, sometimes finding the answeres to the simplest things can be difficult. People often come to the web to seek answers and advice. Your audience is no different. Answering the questions they can’t find answers to is a great way to attract and engage them. Every time you get a question from you current clients or friends asking for advice or a how do I do this…… make a note of it! Make sure it is relevant to your audience and then write up a simple clear answser! Make a weekly column on your blog about answering these questions. If one person is asking this question, it is a good bet that there are hundred’s of others out there with the same question!
- CONSISTENCY! Yes, that is capitalized….. Because it is really the key…. the secret…. to a successful content marketing strategy. If you are consistent and your audience can count on you to provide content that is interesting, provocative and informative, you will be SUCCESSFUL! It is almost guaranteed! Enjoy SUCCESS! We know you can do it! Creating consistent, fun, engaging content will become easier and easier! I promise!
We hope you enjoyed these Tips & Tricks! Look for more information about keywords and how to use them on your blog to increase engagement and SALES! We can HELP! if you need content marketing strategies! Let us Help YOU Get Back to Doing What You Love!
Please leave us your favorite content marketing tip in the comments. We love to share and hear other’s tips and tricks!